Get Your Fix:

Rest in Peace Anthony James Radke, older brother of Ronnie Radke

Falling in Reverse frontman Ronnie Radke has suffered the tragic loss of his older brother Anthony James Radke who died in an accident on the morning of August 10, 2013.  Anthony was an avid motorcycle rider and a proud member of Nemesis MC.  Anthony leaves behind his devoted wife Amanda and their five children. Ronnie posted on his Instagram an adorable childhood picture of himself and his brother and the following caption:

“The people I took for granted are gone. My brother died today. I knew one day he would cause of how crazy of a driver he was. The only family I have is my father and him, and now he is gone. he left 5 children and a wife behind. what the hell am I supposed to do now?”

Another post included another photo and the caption:

“Anthony James Radke was my my brothers name, he was 4 years older than me and always protected me. I followed him everywhere and copied everything he did. I am so heartbroken. it doesn’t even seem real.”

Ronnnie has had to deal with so many challenges in the past couple years and through it all has maintained his sobriety, has a beautiful healthy daughter with his fiance Crissy Henderson and continued to grow into a caring wonderful person. In addition to the so called “haters” out there who tend to just focus on the negatives ( no matter how long ago in the past) and just try to bring Ronnie down. He has shown a mature attitude with dealing with them and not engaging them through their hate posts/notes, etc.

I hope we can all send Ronnie and his father our prayers and deepest condolences in this tragic time.  Also, let’s all make sure to tell the ones you love how much they mean to you. Maybe reach out and make that call to your brother, sister, old friend, parents and say those things that have been left unsaid.  Let people know how much you do care and just reach out to them.  Here is another Tweet that Ronnie made as he shares a song he had written in 2005 titled “The Day I Left the Womb” from his Escape the Fate days:

Here is the link to the song  to listen to:

Please everyone show your support to Ronnie and his family. Especially pray for Amanda and her children as they are dealing with this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of them.

~ Peace, Marisol

Anthony James Radke
Aprl 24, 1980 to August 10, 2013

You can also help Amanda and their kids by donating to the Anthony Radke (AJ) Memorial Fund. Any amount can help so please donate and share this link.  Services will be  held August 17th in Ramona, Kansas for family and close personal friends.  In addition to GiveForward, donations can be made to the Anthony Radke Children’s Education; and they may be sent in care of the Penwell-Gabel Funeral Home & Crematory, Herington Chapel, 404 S. Broadway, Herington, KS, 67449-3038.   Please, let’s join together and help this family as they struggle with an unimaginable loss.  Our prayers and thoughts go out to the family and friends.

Anthony with Ronnie

Anthony with Ronnie

45 Comments on Rest in Peace Anthony James Radke, older brother of Ronnie Radke

1. Kate Delabar // August 12, 2013 at 10:31 pm // Reply

Thoughts and prayers and much love to Ronnie and all of his family. I lost my brother in a horrible car accident 25 yrs ago this week. I know your pain all so well. Take care of each other. Love Kate and Skylar

2. anonymous kansan // August 13, 2013 at 4:44 pm // Reply

He died in a car accident in the middle of the night after his vehicle hit a horse.

• I’m really late I know but no it wasn’t the middle of the night. He was carpooling to work in the morning with my uncle and it was super foggy and then they hit a horse.

3. Angela Joplin // August 16, 2013 at 5:53 pm // Reply

My heart is heavy for the family of Anthony’s. May God bless each and every one of you and help you through this difficult time. Much love, Angie

4. he died in a car accident on his way to work in the morning retard

5. Scarlett La Rouxx // September 1, 2013 at 1:10 am // Reply

I really hate motorcycles… First Mitch, now Anthony? Please, no one else die. ;-;

6. I know a some one who crashed his motercycle because some old ladie pulled out in front of him and he nearly died and I don’t know why but he always says sorry to that women who nearly killed him

7. Omg I hate that word but it’s shorter Ronnie is so adorable wit his bro! <3

8. That was something to never should have passed. How is possible?? He had a family! I just wanna cry. RIP.

9. im so sorry for your loss

10. alanna horton // June 1, 2014 at 4:07 pm // Reply

I have followed Ronnie in every single thing he has done since E.T.F, and I have supported him ever step of the way… I love Ronnie… I feel a lot of the pain he has to deal with I also have not seen my mother since birth so it was just me and my brother I have been to 9 different shows of Ronnie’s but I don’t think that I could ever deal with the pain of losing my brother… this is just one of the many reasons why I admire and love Ronnie he can deal with things in a way most people could only dream of doing. Ronnie I send my love and prayers to you. Amanda I am very sorry for your lose I hope you and your children can get threw this hard time… I will keep you in my prayers <3

11. My uncle was in the car with Anthony when they crashed. I know I’m very late on this post but I was missing Anthony today and found this. My uncle Trent worked with Anthony and they were carpooling to work at the time and I remember when we got the call, we were devastated. It was really foggy outside and he was driving and my uncle was sitting in the passenger seat. It was really early in the morning and it was light out but they had hit a horse and the horse went over the top of the car and crushed Anthony and hit my uncle. My uncle barely pulled through but I’m so blessed that he did. I just wish Anthony would’ve. RIP Anthony. I miss you.

12. i know this is late but…its better to say it then not at all. im sorry for your loss and he loves all of you for being so stronge. keep your head up

13. Ronnie, hi my name is Rebecca and I am 14 years old today I had a loss of my own 5 years ago today (on my birthday) 1 year ago today . My brother named ronnie ( my parents loved you and loved your music so they named him after you) was 25 years old and I was 13 when he was supposed to come with me to an all time low concert ( since i love them ) when the car slid and went straight for a tree, my brother jumped out of his seat and blocked me from the crash. He was put in a coma later on . Ever since then I always go to his favorite bands ( your band(s) , black veil brides, all time low ) concerts to honor him ( we love the same heavy metal ). I went through. Really tough time because I thought everyone hated me my parents say it was my fault and blame me so I thought I should end it, I found some heart pills my mom had and took them, I also slit my wrists. Later on my boyfriend andy came looking for me and rushed me to the hospital when they notified my parents they were already there checking up on my brother to see if he would get out of his coma any time soon. I was out for a long time 3 days and when I woke up I heard a voice and music, it was my brother Ronnie playing your song to me Keep Holding On. I am so happy and I would just like to say
    “THANK YOU RONNIE RADKE ,FALLING IN REVERSE, and ESCAPE THE FATE for bringing my brother back he means the world to me and you guys do to!” I hope one day you will see this and say ” YOUR WELCOME”
    ( I’m coming to see your concert with my brother we both wanna meet you so badly cause we love you !)
    I love you, and thanks for everything JUST KEEP HOLDING ON

• DepressedCutter // April 21, 2015 at 2:21 pm // Reply

wow. That’s kinda a sad story. But I’m glad it worked out.

• Ariel Birsack // June 2, 2015 at 6:49 pm // Reply

That also happened to me not even a year ago and he was so close to me its hard to think the one you loved is gone and I’m only 12 and I had 4 deaths in my family and my nephew has been gone for 6 years now and his birthday is coming up he died before his 1st birthday when I was 5 years old and I know how you feel

• If your brother was 25, when he was born Ronnie would have been 6, so how did they name him after A man who wasn’t known yet?

14. I find it so heartbreaking that he lost his “best friend” or in another sense his brother and i really feel for him honestly Jacky and Ronnie have been there for me when i lost my brother Jameson recently and he wrote a song in memoriam to Anthony and Jameson i am crying because he was really sweet and caring and may he rest in piece Anthony J Radke

15. You are brave and amazing ronnie and family. My heart breaks thinking of the situation. Hope all is getting better day by day love you all. Thank you for changing my life tgrough the words you say.

Teraya Tomko

16. No matter what people say about Ronnie or what he has done in the past, I have nothing but respect for him. My brother is my world. If anyrhing ever happened to him I’d be devastated as im sure the whole Radke family is/was. Rest in peace Anthony. Keep on trucking Ronnie.

17. Elisha Gulledge // March 1, 2015 at 4:33 pm // Reply

I just heard your new song brother and it made me cry and realize how thankful i am to have my brother i hope you feel better is gonna be okay youll see him again someday buddy :(

18. Sahara Campbell // March 2, 2015 at 6:41 pm // Reply

When I herd the song “Brother” off of their new album I cried. Ronnie has been through so much in his life! He still is going strong and I’m proud of him for doing so! I look up to him more then anything! I also know what Ronnie is talking about in his song, because I lost my brother when I was younger, I can relate to all most all of his song. All I’m going to say is that I have more respect for Ronnie and I love him and the rest of the band! Keep your head up Ronnie and to all of his family members and really close friends! R.I.P Anthony James Radke keep flying high dude.

19. The song brother was a masterpiece. It brought me to tears.

20. I’m sorry for your lose he was a brother,son and father he left but never forgot RIP Anthony

21. I cried to the song brother by falling in reverse and I feel so terrible for Ronnie because everybody tries to bring him down but I respect Ronnie because he’s been through so much and yet he keeps his chin up

22. I know this message is really late but I pray for Ronnie’s family the song “brother” makes me cry I’m so sorry and I pray for the radke family

• Everyone tries to bring Ronnie down but he stays strong throughout all of his troubles and I hope he still stays strong the song Brother was a really good song ill cry each time I listen to it
      Ronnie and his family is very brave
      RIP Anthony radke ❤ stay strong

23. ronnie im s sorry i know that im just another face in the crowd but your one of my heros and i know how it feels to loose someone and it dosent make it fair but im so sorry for you and your family – asmodeous

24. Joshua radke // April 14, 2015 at 8:49 am // Reply

It was not a motor cycle

25. Oh my god ronnie I am so sorry. I dont know how you cope. You dont seem phased in you music videos so I never knew till I saw this. You have suffered a great loss and I feel super bad for you. X`<

26. April Sixx // May 20, 2015 at 5:34 pm // Reply

Super sad I xerography the same thing when my grandpa died I was there when he died so I know what you Ronnie is gong through right now….. :( :( :(

27. I love Ronnie.He is amazing.I just love his music and he’s just amazing. So thank you Ronnie for amazing music!!!!!

28. i know im late on this but im so sorry for your loss i know you feel i lost my mom February 26 2014 on Wednesday at 5:36pm it hurts losing the people you love and that are closes to you so again im sorry for your loss just know hes in a better place

29. sophia Jackson // June 23, 2015 at 1:35 am // Reply

im so sorry for Ronnie’s lost. i hope hes having a hell-of-a time with the big guy up stairs.☺

30. sophia Jackson // June 23, 2015 at 1:36 am // Reply

i love u ronnie, and nothing but prauers for u.

31. R.i.p much for ronnie and the family we will all miss u i am Very sorry for the loss of anthony radke

32. Gracie Finney // November 24, 2015 at 8:59 am // Reply

I always listen to “brother” and I asked my friends if a member died. I found out that Anthony died and I cried listening to the song. I am sorry for your loss and God bless you all.

33. I have a deep connection with this. My ex fiances husband (before me) died in a car accident. His name was Anthony. From all the talking she did about him I feel as if I actually knew him and we were close. They had two kids together and I love the little brats. Not even a week after I moved in they were calling me dad. Im off topic. Anyways, prayers to Ronnie and the family <3.

Tell us what you think