The Fillmore welcomed Australian singer/songwriter Ziggy Alberts as he made a stop in San Francisco for his REWIND TOUR. The night was absolutely magical as it was filled with emotionally driven soulful music that heals your soul.
The concert started with a very impassioned and heartfelt set from Kim Churchill. The multi-instrumentalist captivated the crowd with his one man performance of guitar, harmonica, bass drum, and emotive vocals. Churchill recently released his album Dawn Sounds and treated the crowd to a couple of the tracks. Check out some photos by our Rockin Ryan:
The crowd was warmed up as Ziggy Alberts hit the stage. He kicked off the set with his heartfelt and thought provoking song, The Sun and The Sea. Alberts brings indie-folk to the spotlight as you can’t help but get fully engulfed in the feel good music that is an instant mood elevator. Check out photos from our Rockin Ryan:
It was amazing to witness two artists completely capture the crowd, playing all their instruments themselves and carrying such a big sound in the legendary Fillmore. Their energy will join the others in the long list of accomplished artists that have graced that stage.
Make sure to visit the social media sites and stay up to date on the latest news.
Information & Links:
- Website: https://ziggyalberts.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ziggyalbertspage/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZiggyJanAlberts
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ziggyalberts/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@ziggy_alberts?lang=en
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6tuPdaFPIytg3l2f51L7Hw?si=FXSZU8TBS76T-p8idrPBKA&nd=1