Just last year we brought you an interview with lead singer Ty Johnson of Like Monroe and you can read that interview here. Well, Like Monroe have been very busy working on new music and we love their new single, “The Enemy”. That is definitely a get up and go song full of energy and heavy guitars.
We were able to catch up with guitarist Chris Deckard at NAMM 2014 at one of Like Monroe’s sponsors; Orange Amp. We are pleased to bring you that interview here:
We are very excited for the new music and can’t wait to catch Like Monroe out on tour this year. Their energy and passion truly will come out when they hit that stage!! Their new single, “The Enemy” is really amazing. If you don’t have it, you can pick it from Itunes here or through their website here.
So make sure to check them out and follow them at all their new social media sites.
Information & Links:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/likemonroeband
- Twitter: www.twitter/likemonroeband
- Twitter for Chris: www.twitter.com/ChrisLikeMonroe
- Instagram: www.instagram/com/likemonroeband
- Reverbnation: www.reverbnation.com/likemonroeband
- Myspace: www.myspace.com/likemonroeband